Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ANPAC Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone come across ANPAC (American National Property & Casualty) which is a sub of ANICO, a publicly traded insurance company? Their quote for me is about $600 / year lower than my current GEICO rate for exact same coverage and if i am accident free for 3 years they start giving a rebate of 25% of annual premium each year. I have been accident free and as a result recently earned complementary accident forgiveness on my geico and until now I have not been able to find anything close to Geico in terms of premiums.

The biggest question is how would ANPAC behave if I were to get into an accident, especially since there are usually not more than 1 or less certified Tesla body shops in each major city. Has anyone had experience with these guys? It is tempting to save $600 annually now and assuming all goes well for 3 years, savings would be 1100+ because of rebate (my current GEICO premium is approx 2600/yr for 2 cars) which is quite significant. The savings are not worth it if an unfortunate situation happens and they are not willing to pay for the certified shop or they are significantly undervaluing the value of the totaled car, etc. Obviously Geico can do the same but its easy to trust a bigger name company. Curious if anyone on this forum has come across ANPAC and how their experience has been. They are a public company but dont advertise much so its not a common place name but they have sold credit ratings, etc.