TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

answering phone in MX

Discussion in 'Model X' started by alliedfireinc, Nov 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. alliedfireinc

alliedfireinc New Member

3815 Bunker Hill Road, brentwood MD 20722
    I have an iPhone 7 plus and I cannot have my mode my model x answer the phone without me taking my hands off the wheel and my eyes off the road just to press the answer button on the big screen. My Range Rover was programmed to answer all incoming calls immediately with no input from me! Can that be done in model x?

2. puritan

puritan Member

Yes. The right scroll wheel is also a button that will answer, mute and end calls. The call should come up on the right side of the instrument display screen when you're receiving a call.

• Informative x 1
  3. ckoval7

ckoval7 Mild One

Did this always work out in your favor? I can't imagine it going well for someone like myself that gets more spam calls than real ones.

Also, you may want to remove your exact address from your "location".

• Like x 1
  4. puritan

puritan Member

I think thats the business. "Allied Fire inc"

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Right, on the S and X (and the 3?) when the phone is active there’s a submenu running on the right scroll wheel to answer the call, then hang it up, etc. I never use the main controls. I assume they are for backup or perhaps for passenger use.