Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anti Tesla advertising on this forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6864B10A-D6C9-41D0-AA8B-3713996B2D0C.png
Who decides what advertising is on this site? This is crap. Bunch of ambulance chasing anti Tesla garbage.

• Funny
  • Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA and EinSV
They're advertising TO Tesla owners. Even if you don't need their services, someone may. Would you rather see penis enlargement pump advertisements?

Anti-Tesla would be advertising for a competitor or oil or something.
I disagree. They are highlighting what they see as a flaw specifically with Tesla. Do you mean to tell me that you believe that Tesla’s key fobs are made in a way that makes the car more susceptible to theft than any other car with a key fob. BS. It’s crap ambulance chasing at Tesla’s expense. Why wouldn’t they just say “Key fobs can be hacked in seconds”. No they specifically use Tesla.

I disagree. They are highlighting what they see as a flaw specifically with Tesla. Do you mean to tell me that you believe that Tesla’s key fobs are made in a way that makes the car more susceptible to theft than any other car with a key fob. BS. It’s crap ambulance chasing at Tesla’s expense. Why wouldn’t they just say “Key fobs can be hacked in seconds”. No they specifically use Tesla.
It's advertising. It's all BS.