Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anti-Tesla Gibberish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
forbes

What a joke. And did you see this link in one of the comments:

BOYCOTT TESLA: The Hummer of the 1%. The car company of crooks

Whoever has that blog is a paranoid schizophrenic off his meds.

Rather than sue or add to comments (who ever takes note of trolls!), someone should just write a rational evidence based letter to the managing editor pointing out the fallicies. A challenge from his boss or the board might just keep the columnist on his toes. All these terrible articles are really a failure of editorial control and will damage the Forbes (or other similar journals) brand.

They need a better disclaimer on their website then. It looks like an investor website so you'd hope the people writing have some expertise in the area or that things were checked by an editor.

SA can be a useful tool with insightful articles, but a lot of the authors claim to have some kind of "expertise" but don't have any background in business/finance/investing and the volume of low quality articles is climbing. There are authors that are "seeking alpha certified" that generally provide higher quality stuff. That said, there are a handful of authors without any expertise that still provide some insight.

I imagine Petersen is giddy, but I won't read his stuff anymore. Big losses, Tesla says it's managing for lowest cash flow and I'm sure he'll point back to his claim Tesla would have to point out an "ongoing concern" (never mind that's a legal term), he'll point out he called Tesla's need to raise more capital (never mind they don't need it exactly). Etc.

How can it be worse than expected? He forecast it would be so bad that Tesla would be out of cash and he stated several times in different places that there would be a rights issue or some source of new funding announced as an absolute necessity. He should be eating humble pie, but instead.....:rolleyes:

Ignorant has no limits. I've been staying away from his blogs because the illogical path he follows is difficult to not correct. I think he likes seeing all the comments, the sheer number make him feel important. So I stay away.

something is wrong.png

We could do it as one comment.

Listing all the names of the people who agree with him:

We give up John.

You are right.
After 23 articles arguing why Elon will fail, the reasons you have stated above have convinced us all that Tesla is doomed.
Signed,
VFX, JRP3, RB, etc, etc.
PS.
We have all asked for refunds, sold our Roadsters and stock and will tell others to read your advice from here on out