Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Anti-Theft System" Window Labels - $3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
As you probably know, Tesla offers an optional “Enhanced Anti-Theft” System for sale for Models S and X in North America. When the system is installed, customers should receive two deterrent window labels. But not all customers get them, and they are rather small.

In response, a TMC member made larger labels available. Compare the original (smaller) Tesla label with the larger re-creation:
Tesla vs. Larger Labels.jpg The larger versions are more effectively visible, while still remaining authentic and tasteful.

The previous batch sold out, but more can be made with a commitment to purchase at least 12 labels. I plan to order four.

Please message me how many labels you would like to purchase (at $3 per label, which covers USPS shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee). If and when the quota is met, further information will be provided. Eventual payment is by PayPal.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Looks like we are getting closer to having another batch manufactured. If you are interested in buying any at this time, please let me know by private message (or here if you are a new member and don't yet have PM capability). Once a batch is made and spoken for, there would be another minimum number required and another possible delay.

Please note that these labels are applicable to any Tesla car, since all models come with the standard anti-theft system, I believe. Also, I suppose that these labels can be used in other brands of cars with security systems.