Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anticlockwise Adventure!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Baby Pizza

Terms & Conditions

We take bookings for breakfast and lunch for any size & time.

All dinner bookings are for groups of 8 or more & must be on our $66 Banchetto Menu.

Credit Card details are captured ONLY to be charged $20pp if no show, or cancellation with less than 2 hours notice.

If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us for further information.

I dont like the above. not prepared to wear cost for no show

I dont like the above. not prepared to wear cost for no show
My wife and I share a pizza, so at $132.00 without drinks, I'd have to agree it does sound dear.

But it should be Roadcrew friendly and Tippo has booked the first TOCA dinner there on 3 Oct. so I'm willing to give it a go and check out the gold (or platinum) class pizza.

For me the main thing is to catch up with Richard, and meet fellow owners,
So I'm OK wherever, just let me know.
Besides, by then we should all be on v8.0 ;)

Hi @Chrisvdm ,
Not sure if you got my conversation reply about the proposed catch up in Adelaide, but I should be arriving on Sun 26th mid afternoon. Also in Adl Monday night but a little more restricted as I will be in the office and then need to go by 8 to meet a flight.
Am already in Port Augusta charging up for the run down on Sun.

Hopefully we can catch up.
Contact details on conversation msg.
Cheers Richard

Move over steve parish, richard and tessie could be the new generation of aussie landscape photography.
Thanks @*KT* Basically I just point at anything, but of course every shot of Tessie is a good shot!

Ceduna
20160922_112734.jpg

20160922_115232.jpg

Near Streaky Bay
20160922_151508.jpg

20160922_154340.jpg

A couple of shinglebacks in the middle of the road ...
20160922_154733~01.jpg

These guys move at about 0.001km/h on their tiny legs and it takes them several minutes to cross the road. The upside is that IF you see them in time they are really easy to avoid, especially as they fit nicely under the car!

Poochera is our home for Thu night. A classic small town pub with genuine locals.
20160922_164316.jpg

Jeff the publican organises a charge at Anthony's construction workshop which has an outlet with 5 pins!

Pildappa Rock ! ! !
DSC_1957.JPG

Morning tea
DSC_1960.JPG

Tyre shop charging at Kimba, the the alleged half way town across Australia. Need a 15m lead here.
20160923_143713.jpg

Tessie is hoping that some of these tyres are for electric tractors.

And finally Port Augusta, our home for 2 nights.
20160923_174707~01.jpg

Looking across the Spencer Gulf this does feel like the gateway to the east!

Only 4 more driving days to Melb and the lap is complete!

Last edited:
A long slow 40 hour charge for Tessie in Port Augusta, giving us 2 nights and a full day yesterday in town.

Amazingly the Afghan Express (narrow gauge forerunner of the Ghan) was running yesterday!
20160924_114248.jpg

20160924_103807.jpg

This Quorn publican got a bit excited in naming his hotel. Unfortunately the line to Darwin didn't eventuate in his probable lifetime and bypassed the district anyway.
20160924_131655.jpg

Good 20A 3 phase charging point though
20160924_135423.jpg

I think it should go on Plugshare:p !

Tessie is a very clever girl. This the only stone chip on the whole car so far. Even the number plate is undamaged.
20160925_082735.jpg

Tessie loves the Solar Tower in Port Augusta
20160925_090802.jpg

The hundreds of concentrating mirrors are out of sight :-(

This is Australia's true transcontinental junction at Crystal Brook
20160925_105524.jpg

Behind: Darwin and Perth
Ahead Left: Sydney and Brisbane
Ahead Right: Adelaide and Melbourne

Hooray Adelaide! Tessie looks great after a wash - yes?
20160925_152118~01.jpg

Tuesday's drive from Adelaide to Portland is shaping up as a long and tricky day ...
  • No operational EVSE since Nullarbor Roadhouse so no 15A or 15+15A backup options, and slower on 3 phase.
  • We need to go Highway 1 or seeward (mission rule except where Hwy 1 is unsealed) so no Penola DC.
  • Murray Bridge Showground is now closed to EV's. I'll ring the council tomorrow. The issue seems to relate to pricing and are EV's taking advantage of the council?
  • We have found a school site in Kingston but untested.
  • We have found a backup site in Mount Gambier but untested and relies on Murray Bridge to reach it, unless we drive slowly.
  • Slow options are limited in non-outback conditions due to oncoming traffic and people queuing up behind. Stopping to let them thru consumes battery and defeats the gains of going slow.
  • Can't leave till Tues morning due to roadcrew change.
  • MUST get to Portland Tues night as Portland and Torquay booked in advance. Not to mention the drink with @brewster and @NevD !
Wish us luck !

Last edited: