Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anxious to get a "Fix" of Model X...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SLC Tesla store is not alowed to give test drives of new cars, or have you order on site.. BUT they do have a Used car dealership license.. so, they just got a used P90D moel X in .. if is Signature VIN 151 if anuybody in the area needs to get a fix and test drive that :)
This one is a 7 seater, so not for me (I ordered a 6 seater a while ago)

Already been there, done that. Actually twice, kind of. Thursday I just showed up and the scheduled test drive was late, so I got to sit and play with it awhile. Then scheduled an actual test drive for Friday. It's definitely an early build that a customer had, but returned - Washington plates, the right sun visor is broken, a partial wrap on the outside, and backs of seats (but not completely?!) and door sills wrapped on the inside. I couldn't find the USB port in the 3rd row, but I'm not sure if that's cause it's simply not there, or I don't know where to look.

Already been there, done that. Actually twice, kind of. Thursday I just showed up and the scheduled test drive was late, so I got to sit and play with it awhile. Then scheduled an actual test drive for Friday. It's definitely an early build that a customer had, but returned - Washington plates, the right sun visor is broken, a partial wrap on the outside, and backs of seats (but not completely?!) and door sills wrapped on the inside. I couldn't find the USB port in the 3rd row, but I'm not sure if that's cause it's simply not there, or I don't know where to look.

3rd row USB ports are on the front of the seat cushion between the two seats, right?