Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anxiously waiting an AWD review / videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, elsewhere we started a sheet to track AWD (and P-AWD) orders. Feel free to add your order to the Data tab to get a better sample size.

We're getting some good summaries by region, wheel type, etc.

View attachment 322398

View attachment 322400
headers do not show for me on the data tab so I'm not sure what to type into the boxes

edit headers are now showing but the scrollbar to scroll down to my name or for a new person to fill in an empty slot is not available making it impossible to create / modify entries that are not on the first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chedawg
Even without a dragy run these numbers are close enough to what stated specs are ~4.5 Sec ..Forkees video showed that P was also within stated specs of ~3.5 ...So not sure what else will be proven? :eek:

• Disagree
Reactions: Numonefan
I know you haven't driven a RWD TM3, but have you driven any other Tesla's for a relative comparison of off-the-line punch? As everyone has been saying, the RWD TM3 kind of ramps up from 0 and doesn't give you that "push you back in your seat" feel from a stand still. I drove a S100D the same day as a RWD 3, and it was a very different launch experience. At-speed acceleration/punch was similar. Also, did you enable slip start for any of the runs?