Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anxiously waiting an AWD review / videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The math actually works out to ~279 miles of range (Model 3 LR is listed as 78,200 usable). For how hard I'm driving it, I think that is pretty good. Like I said, I'll have a better idea of efficiency on my road trip later this month.
I'm pretty sure M3 long range only has a 75kwh usable battery. If you're measuring from the wall, you'll read more than 75kwh due to charging loss.

I can't wait to see the video of the back seat of the dirty Uber!

Haha I tried a video but it won't let me attach it. Here's a photo. These are the same nike slip on shoes I wore when I beat Alex Roys transcontinental record last summer in a Model S

Attachments

• 15341953895314070619909857678424.jpg
    15341953895314070619909857678424.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Funny
Reactions: Need
Don’t forget to fold in the mirrors and get the gas tank down to 1/4 to lighten the weight.

Also trying to find racing stripes somewhere by then too!

In all seriousness, does a Dragy calculate slope or anything at all? I'm going to try and find either a relatively flat freeway on-ramp or some other sparsely populated separated highway with stop lights but just in case all I can find are on-ramps that slope downwards are the numbers going to be compromised?

Also trying to find racing stripes somewhere by then too!

In all seriousness, does a Dragy calculate slope or anything at all? I'm going to try and find either a relatively flat freeway on-ramp or some other sparsely populated separated highway with stop lights but just in case all I can find are on-ramps that slope downwards are the numbers going to be compromised?
My plan is to do the run both ways on the same stretch of road and average them together

• Informative
Reactions: Chedawg