Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any accessory available to flatten the refresh x frunk slope?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a way to create a flat surface in the frunk of the 22 model x refresh frunk. it only is flat on the edges but the middle is at a 23degree angle slope from back to front (measured on iphone). Seeing if anyone has come across an accessory to make it a flat floor or has any creative ideas. Basically whenever i order indian take out, they put the curries and dishes in aluminum trays with lids but the slope is too great where itll just spill sitting there let along driving.

Currently, im thinking my only option is to get something cut out of plywood then use a large cooler bag. any other ideas?
IMG_4643.jpg

In the interim I'd use a cooler so at least if there are any spills it's self contained.

Yeah they sell xxxl cooler bags on Amazon for like $20 which is more than enough for me to transport food home. I will probably pull the carpeted liner out and use that as a template to build some sort of platform.

Was just hoping there was a more ingenious idea someone may have thought of that’s less hassle

Last edited: