Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any advantages of having a subscribed LiveOne account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, if subscribe to a paid LiveOne account (either Plus or Premium), will I be able to replay songs in Streaming service if I log on with my account? Currently, I can only skip forward, not replay. Also, will the stupid idea of starting a song from the beginning every time the door is opened with nobody sitting on the driver seat be gone (it's limited to the SR+ I believe)? Thanks. PS, we do have a family Spotify account so I'm not asking about that so no point suggesting I use Spotify instead 😉

I have a LiveOne premium account and you can't rewind/replay, only skip (unlimited) to the next track.

I didn't have any streaming service until I bought my first Tesla in 2017, so I signed up for Slacker as it was known then. I wouldn't mind having Apple Music available natively but I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon.

You can't select a higher streaming bit-rate in the car like you can with the LiveOne phone app. You can't create playlists in the car (at least I haven't figured out how, if you can, and you probably wouldn't want to do that while driving) but can access ones that you have created in the app. Sometimes you need to log out and back in to force a sync.

I have a LiveOne premium account and you can't rewind/replay, only skip (unlimited) to the next track.

I didn't have any streaming service until I bought my first Tesla in 2017, so I signed up for Slacker as it was known then. I wouldn't mind having Apple Music available natively but I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon.

You can't select a higher streaming bit-rate in the car like you can with the LiveOne phone app. You can't create playlists in the car (at least I haven't figured out how, if you can, and you probably wouldn't want to do that while driving) but can access ones that you have created in the app. Sometimes you need to log out and back in to force a sync.
Thanks for the informative reply.