Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any advice about ordering, delivery and service for a Maine resident?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks. I am a Tesla driver living in California. Delivery is easy peazy here, but from what i can tell folks living in Maine may have to drive to Peabody Mass to pick up there cars. I am talking to a friend in Rockport about her purchasing a Model 3 and i want to make it as convenient as possible for her. Will Tesla deliver to Maine addresses? Is there s place in Maine to pick up a new car? Any advice appreciated.

Hi folks. I am a Tesla driver living in California. Delivery is easy peazy here, but from what i can tell folks living in Maine may have to drive to Peabody Mass to pick up there cars. I am talking to a friend in Rockport about her purchasing a Model 3 and i want to make it as convenient as possible for her. Will Tesla deliver to Maine addresses? Is there s place in Maine to pick up a new car? Any advice appreciated.
Nope. And frankly, Peabody may not be the closest place to pick up unless there is a Sales Tax reciprocity with MA.

MA charges sales tax at vehicle purchase, not at registration. So there is the potential to be taxed twice. As a Nh resident I must pick up in NY or NJ for this reason.

Reactions: Wilber
you can apply for home delivery to Maine ($750)….

Reactions: Wilber