Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any advice/experience with aftermarket accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cost. Tesla's pedals are $150 (installed). These pedals were $50 (minus 10% because of discount code) and I was able to install them in about 5 - 10 minutes. They serve the same function, so I figured I'd save money where I can.
I would love to have your feedback after several weeks of ownership of the pedals. I'm still between the official Tesla ones and those ones. My philosophy in life is that I prefer to pay more for a more reliable product that will last longer than having to trow it away after a while and buy a new one.
Thanks!

I would love to have your feedback after several weeks of ownership of the pedals. I'm still between the official Tesla ones and those ones. My philosophy in life is that I prefer to pay more for a more reliable product that will last longer than having to trow it away after a while and buy a new one.
Thanks!
I've had these pedals for about two months now. They're amazing. I love them. I don't think you can honestly screw up aluminum pedals, so as long as the company stands by their product, you should be fine. It was a little bit of a hassle to install them, but I'm also a perfectionist. Your fingers will hurt for a little bit, but evannex had a good video installation instructional, so that was nice.

I would not pay $150 for the pedals from tesla unless you don't want to install them yourself. The $150 includes installation, so if you're lazy, buy it from tesla. If you want to save $100, def. buy it elsewhere.

I decided to get it from evannex instead of ebay sites. It looks about the same, but evannex was like $15 - $20 more. However, they are reputable and I felt better that I could contact them if there were any issues. I did contact them, as you may have seen earlier in the thread, and they gave me new pedals. I'm happy with their service and would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Definitely get the aluminum pedals though! Feel SO much better than the plastic/rubber ones.

• Helpful
Reactions: Bogobec