Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Bay Area End-of-Quarter VINs yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At what point will Tesla stop shipping cars around the country and concentrate on the "no shipping required" Bay Area deliveries in order to squeeze as many cars as they can into the quarter?

I got the "by the end of June" text and we're creeping ever-closer to the "end of June". Do they start flooding the region next week?

At what point will Tesla stop shipping cars around the country and concentrate on the "no shipping required" Bay Area deliveries in order to squeeze as many cars as they can into the quarter?

I got the "by the end of June" text and we're creeping ever-closer to the "end of June". Do they start flooding the region next week?

I’m in Pleasanton, so far I have received almost every text message. Delivery 2-4 weeks, June/Delay and last weekend 1-2 week txt.

No VIN in the source code or anything from Tesla. Starting to believe I won’t see it in June.

I’m in Pleasanton, so far I have received almost every text message. Delivery 2-4 weeks, June/Delay and last weekend 1-2 week txt.

No VIN in the source code or anything from Tesla. Starting to believe I won’t see it in June.

Forgot to mention. Order 1/29/20 White/White PUP FSD

For anyone located in the Bay Area please comment what configuration you are waiting for.

I am Not in the Bay Area but not that far. I got a text today saying I was in the queue waiting for Vin Assignment and once it’s assigned they will contact me set up delivery.

I didn’t get the messages others got about 7 days or Two weeks.

Not sure what any of it means.

I am Not in the Bay Area but not that far. I got a text today saying I was in the queue waiting for Vin Assignment and once it’s assigned they will contact me set up delivery.

I didn’t get the messages others got about 7 days or Two weeks.

Not sure what any of it means.
I'm not sure what it means either, but I assume it's better than not getting the text.

I'm in Dublin, and I've receive the same "end of June" text over the weekend as well.
Ordered on 5/22. LR AWD/white/white/20" induction/no FSD.

I'm cautiously optimistic but at the same time very doubtful of their promise to deliver by end of the month.
No VIN or MVPA in my account yet.

I got the 7-day text on Sunday 6/14. VIN in source code on Monday (14xxx). Another text Wednesday to set my delivery appointment, and VIN showed up on Manage page, along with finance agreement. Pick up scheduled in SF this weekend, fingers crossed!

Ordered Oct. 2019. Blue/White, AWD, LR, FSD, 19", no tow hitch.