Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Bay Area End-of-Quarter VINs yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All my bitching and moaning seems to have paid off. Just had an MVPA show up in my account. The VIN listed is on the high end (209xx), so that makes me feel good. No communication from HQ about pickup date yet.

No VIN in the source code, so all the "viewing of source" was for naught LOL

White/White/20"/LR/AWD
Ordered: 06/06/20

I just found my VIN via MVPA, not in source code. I also ordered White/White/20”/LRAWD, on 4/5. I figured it wasn’t going to be this month, even after all the texts. VIN is 206xx. Picking up in Fremont soon!

Reactions: powertoold
Just had an MVPA show up in my account. The VIN listed is on the high end (209xx), so that makes me feel good. No communication from HQ about pickup date yet.

White/White/20"/LR/AWD
VIN just showed up in the source code and is shown on the page as well for me. I don't know if this means anything (like the car is now done being built or something), but it's nice to see things moving forward.

All my bitching and moaning seems to have paid off. Just had an MVPA show up in my account. The VIN listed is on the high end (209xx), so that makes me feel good. No communication from HQ about pickup date yet.

White/White/20"/LR/AWD

Just saw the VIN in source code and on the manage order page, all match with the MVPA. Tesla just texted that our car will be delivered to Fresno on 6/30, but we are supposed to pick up in Fremont. **Built very soon?** Lol...

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built very soon and are planning to deliver it to your delivery address on Tuesday, 6/30.

Please ensure that all items in your Tesla Account are submitted, and keep an eye out for further communications and instructions from the Fremont Factory delivery team."

Just saw the VIN in source code and on the manage order page, all match with the MVPA. Tesla just texted that our car will be delivered to Fresno on 6/30, but we are supposed to pick up in Fremont. **Built very soon?** Lol...

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built very soon and are planning to deliver it to your delivery address on Tuesday, 6/30.

Please ensure that all items in your Tesla Account are submitted, and keep an eye out for further communications and instructions from the Fremont Factory delivery team."

Just spoke to an SA at Fremont - she said this text just means that our delivery (pick-up) date will be on the 30th, and we will receive another text with a time.

Just spoke to an SA at Fremont - she said this text just means that our delivery (pick-up) date will be on the 30th, and we will receive another text with a time.
That's a bummer. I got the same text and I read it more than once. It sure looks like they're doing home delivery.

When I bought my Model 3, they delivered it to me. But, when ordering the Y, it said home delivery wasn't available to my address. I was hoping they changed their mind.

Well, mild bummer anyway. We're still getting our cars on Tuesday!

There isn't any pickup time in Fremont. Once it's ready, you have until midnight to pick it up from the open parking lot. Completely touchless.

Does Fremont mean the Factory at the east of highway or the Tesla Center at the west side of highway? While I am in Bay Area for some reason my SA is in East coast and he said both are possible delivery places but I sensed a lack of confidence in his voice.

Got the famous 12:01am delivery message on my account page. Touchless delivery is given a 12:01am time, apparently!

Delivery Appointment

June 30, 2020 at 12:01 AM

Fremont - Direct Delivery
45500 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
Mine was "2am" today. They basically just put a placeholder for the day you're scheduled to pick up, and then email/text when the car is ready. According to the Fremont staff, you then have up to 24hrs to pick up the car (though the text asked to do 3-4hrs because of limited parking).

Reactions: cappelli05
same here. delivery tomorrow to my house. assuming that's what delivery address means.
gotta wait around all day since the delivery time is all day 8:30am to 9pm
Did you get an email too? I did and they said they'll contact me when they know the approximate delivery time. I don't think you have to sit around all day. Not even sure you need to be there. They'll just drop it off on your doorstep like an Amazon shipment. Hope my neighbor doesn't nab it!

"Once your car is ready, your driver will call you before departing from the factory to provide an estimated time of arrival to your address. Deliveries will take place anytime between 8:30 AM and 9:00 PM, and based on eligibility, we may not require you to be present when we drop-off your vehicle."

Did you get an email too? I did and they said they'll contact me when they know the approximate delivery time. I don't think you have to sit around all day. Not even sure you need to be there. They'll just drop it off on your doorstep like an Amazon shipment. Hope my neighbor doesn't nab it!

"Once your car is ready, your driver will call you before departing from the factory to provide an estimated time of arrival to your address. Deliveries will take place anytime between 8:30 AM and 9:00 PM, and based on eligibility, we may not require you to be present when we drop-off your vehicle."

I was told I would be given more details by email on the contact less home delivery process by later today. I was also told that they will only accept ACH or cashier's check (no more personal check) before scheduling delivery. I went ACH route to save the hassle.