Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any baya area 'end of quarter' purchasers looking to insall a NEMA 14-50 outlet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my 75D at the factory yesterday, after taking a factory tour. What a great day!
I found a gentleman (an electrical engineer) that works nights managing a Data Center, and he does random electrical jobs during the day to make some extra $$. With all the crazy prices I've heard about getting a NEMA 14-50 installed in garages, I thought I'd share this with info any new Bay Area Tesla buyers. He came out on Wednesday to look and see what he needed, gave me a price of $200 for his labor, plus whatever the materials will cost him. He came back yesterday (Friday) to do the work, installed a new 50 amp breaker, along with 30 feet of #6 copper wire in conduit in my garage. He showed me his Home Deport receipt, which came to $135. Bottom line is, the whole job cost $335!! He is a licensed electrician, and he is very professional and conscientious of the work he does. I helped a bit pulling wires through the conduit towards the end of the job. The whole thing probably took around 2-3 hours. If anyone in the Bay Area is looking for a NEMA 14-50 installed in your garage for an incredible price, look no further. I told him i was so pleased with his work and professionalism that i would post this for him on the Tesla board to see if i could drum of some more work for him. PM me if you'd like his name and number. I live in the East Bay, and he travels around the bay area.
Please PM me his contact details