Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Car Meets or Events?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just wondering if there are any car meets or events near South Wales?

I'm a massive Tesla fan but I'm only 21 and have no chance of getting one until the Model 3 has been out for a little while. I'd do anything to sit in one or get to feel the acceleration!

I know Tesla have events listed on their websites but they are test drives you have to book and they're for people who want to buy and are over 25!

• Love
Reactions: xnetco
There's an EV show (of sorts) at the Prescot hill climb in Gloucestershire in April if you can get there. Me & a few other TOGUK members are going plus there'll be a Tesla stand. If everyone can make it as planned then we'll be bringing a MS, MX & original Roadster plus a couple of Tesla Flyer cars (for kids)

Prescott Bike (plus EV) Festival 2018
I'll look in to it, it isn't too far away. Thanks so much for letting me know:)!

Reactions: CotswoldSara

I'm a massive Tesla fan but I'm only 21 and have no chance of getting one until the Model 3 has been out for a little while. I'd do anything to sit in one or get to feel the acceleration!

I know Tesla have events listed on their websites but they are test drives you have to book and they're for people who want to buy and are over 25!