Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any chance of breaking down the classified forums by chassis?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used to be just roadsters...then us model S guys came and ruined it for the roadster guys who had to sift through 80 model S ads to find one roadster ad. Search feature seems to always fail when I search a keyword so that's out.

Now the model 3 (and Y) are taking over as the dominant platforms numbers wise and it's increasingly hard to find what we're looking for for say a model S or X. Sometimes the item you're looking for is here for sale, but on page 4. Or 11.

Many car forums have a chassis breakdown for classified ads. Wonder if that would be well received here? Model S and X could in theory go together as could Model 3 and Y.

Then leave the general classifieds for anything else.

Just a thought.

Any feed back from any Forum regulator?

S, E, X, Y, C, R
Region: NE, SE, NW, SW - no region means out of country - this would help Canadians
Part - Wheels, Tire, Mats, Spoiler, etc and other details.

S NE - Wheel Turbine 20inch with Tire

This could be guideline sticky

My 2 cent hopefully, it doesn't confuses the thread.
You're getting a little too fancy now. Let's just stick with breaking it up into the different vehicles as that would hugely and drastically improve how things are currently implemented.

Any feed back from any Forum regulator?
haven't heard from anyone, no. Thread is kinda brand new though.

I made a suggestion in the Canada section for a sub-forum there for Canada classified ads (since shipping/border taxes and duties etc are a pain for us) and it was well received as was this one but never heard from anyone. That was a few months ago. Maybe these things aren't as easy to implement as they are to think up lol.

Canada Classifieds - subforum potential? or maybe its own stickied thread at least?

Reactions: roach_779
haven't heard from anyone, no. Thread is kinda brand new though.

I made a suggestion in the Canada section for a sub-forum there for Canada classified ads (since shipping/border taxes and duties etc are a pain for us) and it was well received as was this one but never heard from anyone. That was a few months ago. Maybe these things aren't as easy to implement as they are to think up lol.

Canada Classifieds - subforum potential? or maybe its own stickied thread at least?

You're getting a little too fancy now. Let's just stick with breaking it up into the different vehicles as that would hugely and drastically improve how things are currently implemented.

I did that to help Canadians look for local parts. We're a bit lost looking for parts under a sea of US classifieds. Until a broad solution is found, it would be good to have Canadian buyer/seller to have a sticky under Canada? Sakimano feels my pain ;)

Searching ads for us Canadians are still a hit and a miss when sellers still don't note all the info on their ads. Case point is when sellers will note province but not country. To get over this I have to write every provinces by name and short short form version. Just saying.