Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any chance of seeing a Model S in HK this weekend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would recommend calling them directly at +852 3184 0555 to find out what location is open on the day you are available.

At one time Model S LHD test drives were done on Saturday in Cyperport and the Tsuen Wan service center was open on Tuesdays. Current schedule has probably changed.

I've been told test drives are now easier to schedule in late June and July.

If you want to do a test drive my understanding is you need a HK driver's license or possibly an international driver's license. Worth asking what documents are required.

All - I did get up to the service center last weekend. There is a beautiful red MS in the showroom that I got to sit in. I took advantage and switched the units to miles! (for fun). Its funny how easily you remember how to get to all the screens. Anyway for the 500+ Model S reservation holders in HK - when you get your cars and start driving them you will be amazed! You won't go back to driving gas cars again! (sorry my grammer is American)

All - I did get up to the service center last weekend. There is a beautiful red MS in the showroom that I got to sit in. I took advantage and switched the units to miles! (for fun). Its funny how easily you remember how to get to all the screens. Anyway for the 500+ Model S reservation holders in HK - when you get your cars and start driving them you will be amazed! You won't go back to driving gas cars again! (sorry my grammer is American)

So you did manage to come to their Tsuen Wan centre? Welcome! (I'm a resident in the area haha) Not sure you noticed, Tesla actually are opening another gallery literally two streets behind the existing service centre at a new commercial building. Have fun driving your Tesla in Chicago my friend.