Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any cloth rear seat cover that doesn't cover belt buckle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found a decent sear cover shaped properly to keep the Y's rear seat buckles exposed? Specifically, I'm trying to find a cloth cover since I don't like the sweaty feel of leather for the summer. I looked at several options on Amazon but they all cover the seat buckles. (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/Cushion-Vehi...efix=rear+car+seat+cover,aps,197&sr=8-22&th=1)

If the Y buckles were near the crease rather than a few inches forward, these general ones would have worked fine. I have kids sitting in back, so we need something that doesn't make accessing the buckle so cumbersome.

If the Y buckles were near the crease rather than a few inches forward, these general ones would have worked fine. I have kids sitting in back, so we need something that doesn't make accessing the buckle so cumbersome.
I recommend adding some seatbelt extensions. I would recommend the rigid 3" type.

But be carefull the front seat and rear seat are not compatible.
The rectangular holes don't have the same size.

Seat Belt Extension 3in Rigid .jpg

Has anyone found a decent sear cover shaped properly to keep the Y's rear seat buckles exposed? Specifically, I'm trying to find a cloth cover since I don't like the sweaty feel of leather for the summer.
I use Wet Okole covers made of neoprene.
I really like the feeling, never cold or hot like the leather seats.
Also the neoprene add a little bit of cushion.

Here is a detail or the rear set (Model 3)

Wet Okole - M3 Rear - Seat Belt .jpg

Reactions: NoisyCricket