Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Any color so long as it's stainless"

What color would you wrap your Cybertruck?

• I wouldn't. Stainless is perfect.

Votes: 66 50.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Green

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Purple

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Yellow

• White

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Black

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Animal print (species below)

• Other (state below)

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CharleyBC

Jun 28, 2019
Talent, OR
Remember Henry Ford's famous quote from 1909 about the Model T? "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black." Well, now we have the Cybertruck. It comes only in stainless steel. (Remember DeLorean, anyone?) If you had a Cybertruck, would you wrap it to give it some other color?

There's a render floating around of it wrapped in flat black that looks super rad. I wish I could find it.
Black Cybertruck.jpg

Remember Henry Ford's famous quote from 1909 about the Model T? "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black." Well, now we have the Cybertruck. It comes only in stainless steel. (Remember DeLorean, anyone?) If you had a Cybertruck, would you wrap it to give it some other color?

As I said before, it's no paint required, not no color available.

Steel can be made in several colors

Electrochemical and chemical finishes of stainless steel | Gasparini Industries shows you what colored steel looks like.

I'd assume there will be multiple color options from the factory when these things go into production.

So I could see doing a blue steel with a darker blue partial wrap (front of the vehicle and most of the side dark blue, work surfaces steel blue, no wrap in the cargo area.)

• Informative
Reactions: ModelX