Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Colorado deliveries post factory reopen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your sales tax on jeffco? What is the fsd price increase? If it's $1,000 I'd bet it's close to a wash. FSD holds no value to me, but let ask you how you feel about the $2500 you've given Elon and then ask, how do you feel about it loaning him 3x that for FSD someday?

Trust me, I totally agree with you. Originally I was thinking that FSD wouldn't have any value to me, I love driving and I doubt very much i would let my car become a robo taxi one day.

Im totally on the fence. For some reason i had it in my head that FSD was 8k already since I never seriously considered it. Then when i looked and its "only" 6 I got tempted.

So are the existing party tricks with the promise of other enhancements in the future worth it? Its a gamble for sure but then i think about why i am buying the Tesla versus another brands EV. I am buying it because Teslas superior technology and how much farther advanced they are than any other EV.

I was hoping the answer to my tax question would help me make a more rational decision versus an emotional decision, but I am still tempted lol.

Superior, and I believe Littleton as well, have been dealing with a lot of logistics issues. Transport trucks are all messed up and cars that are supposed to be showing up are not while they’re getting other cars early. My delivery was rescheduled from tomorrow to Friday.

Tesla finally came back with a revised trade offer for our Model X. It’s way too low, I declined. They’re offering me $10K lower than CarMax, who doesn’t even sell Teslas, but options them to other buyers who take them. Current EV offered me $1400 more than CarMax, but say they might revise once they actually see the car. I’m just going to sell it to CarMax if no private sale happens before the CarMax offer expires. ...It’s really depressing, but Tesla is making it obvious that they don’t want to be in the used car business. Even if it means not selling any pre-owned Teslas.

I had initially agreed to the first trade offer from Tesla before the shut-down. But they dropped their offer by 25%. They can try to say it’s due to COVID or whatever, but it makes no sense. The used market is booming right now.

Got my Vin yesterday and the pick up scheduled for Saturday 2:30pm in Superior SC. I've ordered MSM/BLK PUP with TOW no FSD. VIN 16xxx. I'm going to replace my Ubertine wheels with 19". I hope the car comes with no mechanical or bodywork issues. I will keep you posted.

Superior, and I believe Littleton as well, have been dealing with a lot of logistics issues. Transport trucks are all messed up and cars that are supposed to be showing up are not while they’re getting other cars early. My delivery was rescheduled from tomorrow to Friday.

Tesla finally came back with a revised trade offer for our Model X. It’s way too low, I declined. They’re offering me $10K lower than CarMax, who doesn’t even sell Teslas, but options them to other buyers who take them. Current EV offered me $1400 more than CarMax, but say they might revise once they actually see the car. I’m just going to sell it to CarMax if no private sale happens before the CarMax offer expires. ...It’s really depressing, but Tesla is making it obvious that they don’t want to be in the used car business. Even if it means not selling any pre-owned Teslas.

I had initially agreed to the first trade offer from Tesla before the shut-down. But they dropped their offer by 25%. They can try to say it’s due to COVID or whatever, but it makes no sense. The used market is booming right now.

This sounds about right. My vehicle coming to Superior was actually found to be enroute to Tampa, FL FIRST and then was going to make the trip BACK to Colorado (a 6000 mile trip). Superior SC was trying to see if they could the vehicle off the transport in Texas and redirect it up to me for next weeks delivery. The longer trips obviously delay delivery but also expose the car to the highway longer for chips, and scratches.

Im not sure if Superior SC was successful in rerouting the vehicle, but Im betting my June 29th delivery will be delayed...

We have the exact same configuration.. Ordered on May 8th this year and Tesla Rep from Park Meadows Mall told me that the car should be here before the end of June... got a text telling me to get ready about two week ago. But nothing yet.

Just got a text last night and the delivery is scheduled this Friday at 5:30PM at Littleton... not sure if I am happy about it as there seems to be tons of quality issues for MY delivery these days...

End of quarter push! Seen earlier today on I-70 outside Rifle, Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_6845.jpeg
    IMG_6845.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I've walked by Superior SC this evening since I live 5 min. walking distance from the dealership, I've seen about 10 MY outside waiting to be delivered which 2 of them were performance . I was looking for the body alignment in all of them since I'm reading that it is an issue. I am scheduled for delivery on Saturday, so I'm not just been nosey, lol. Some of them better than others, The blue performance could use some alignment work in the back, but none of them are bad. I hope it's helps.

• Informative
Reactions: aburrows
I've walked by Superior SC this evening since I live 5 min. walking distance from the dealership, I've seen about 10 MY outside waiting to be delivered which 2 of them were performance . I was looking for the body alignment in all of them since I'm reading that it is an issue. I am scheduled for delivery on Saturday, so I'm not just been nosey, lol. Some of them better than others, The blue performance could use some alignment work in the back, but none of them are bad. I hope it's helps.
Any MSM with white interior (performance)? Im assuming mine is first traveling to Tampa by some ridiculous route. Suppose to take delivery Monday.

That's good to know. I'm picking up my Midnight gray, black interior (VIN 13XXX) tomorrow at Superior Given the problems others have reported, I 'm going to do a very thorough look over before accepting.

That's good to know. I'm picking up my Midnight gray, black interior (VIN 13XXX) tomorrow at Superior Given the problems others have reported, I 'm going to do a very thorough look over before accepting.
My husband and I dropped off his M3 this morning and saw your car with Vin 13xxx. Looked awesome!! There was another performance midnight silver with Vin 16xxx, which was not mine for Sat. delivery.

Reactions: aburrows
I was told my car vin 175xx was "born" 6/19. Is this what other are receiving regarding pickup? I had actually hoped it would not be touchless, in hopes it would be easier to get help with any "issues". BTW this is 2 days earlier than I was told just yesterday.

"Tesla Update - Your Model Y delivery appointment has been tentatively scheduled for 6/27 at xx PM at the Littleton Delivery Center. We now offer a touchless delivery experience. Check in, complete documents on your own in your Model Y, watch tutorials on the touchscreen, and drive.

A Tesla representative will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm."