Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Deliveries scheduled after 31 Mar?

Dennisis

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2020
Tucson
Lots of talk for the last two weeks of March, quarter end, but any Y’s scheduled for April deliveries yet? Many of us still at “drafting contract” with all info updated and ready to accept, need a ray of hope .

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy

Monkey

Feb 4, 2016
Golden, CO
They're at the point where there's no more cars to ship from the factory. So a few this week and maybe a bit into next week. After that, it's all just waiting for production to start back up.

I just hope I can get mine before my trade-in quote expires. I'm a bit worried that trade values will continue to plummet amid the pandemic.

Reactions: Drw1214 and SeaNile

arctec1

Aug 9, 2017
The District
My deliver was scheduled for March 31st but was re-scheduled yesterday for April 11th because the service center (Tyco Center in VA) pre-deliver quality inspection determined that there were issues with the car that needed to be corrected before delivery. I had a VIN # 28XX assigned but that VIN drop off of my Tesla account after the delivery was rescheduled so now I'm concerned.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC