Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any delivery in Florida?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here is a bizarre one. I ordered a Non Performance MSM with the black 20'' rims LR not FSD. I made the order 3 days ago on 3/30/20
Just got a call for delivery this Sat. I was shocked to say the least, even asked to make sure they called the right phone number. Cant wait to see it. I was expecting a 1 year wait. I can barely find good picks on the internet let alone getting ready to own one. Im in Tampa Florida. Just hoping Tesla doesn't get shut down from the virus before then.

Reactions: Fobia
So here is a bizarre one. I ordered a Non Performance MSM with the black 20'' rims LR not FSD. I made the order 3 days ago on 3/30/20
Just got a call for delivery this Sat. I was shocked to say the least, even asked to make sure they called the right phone number. Cant wait to see it. I was expecting a 1 year wait. I can barely find good picks on the internet let alone getting ready to own one. Im in Tampa Florida. Just hoping Tesla doesn't get shut down from the virus before then.

That is crazy, It's all about the correct combination. Did you fill out all the information and loan before the call? Trade in?

got a text earlier today that delivery is scheduled for tomorrow even though I told them like 5 times to put my order on hold. Going to be funny them waiting for me to pick it up at wpb and I dont show up. This is on their end with the communication breakdowns they are having.

That is crazy, It's all about the correct combination. Did you fill out all the information and loan before the call? Trade in?

Only info I put in was my name and address. I am trading in and Tesla is going to do the financing but I did not have any of that info in there. I had a Model 3 that I was supposed to take delivery of soon. So that had that info but I don't think they link together. Im cancelling the M3 order.

got a text earlier today that delivery is scheduled for tomorrow even though I told them like 5 times to put my order on hold. Going to be funny them waiting for me to pick it up at wpb and I dont show up. This is on their end with the communication breakdowns they are having.

I was also scheduled to pick up my model Y this week in West Palm Beach. I delayed it as well. The car is a want not a need. It can wait a few months.

you might want to check on that. I was scheduled Wednesday in Jax and they told me maybe Friday now. The car got there on the 18th but they’re “inspecting” it.

I called JAX today to try to schedule a M3 test drive tomorrow, as I've never driven a Tesla. No answer to my call, so I left a message, but no call back. I have a recall appt. at the VW dealer for my Sportwagen in the afternoon and am going to stop by Tesla on my way to see what I can do. Maybe I'll actually get so see a MY.

I'm in the "Prepare for Delivery" mode waiting for a response to my sending them photos of the VW for a trade-in quote. Nothing on that since last week. I'm going to stop at CarMax on the way to get a quote so I'll have that in hand if anything actually does move forward.

With the current unfortunate situation in state like NJ, NY and Washington, do you think they may divert some of the current (ready to deliver MY) to florida. Just wondering. Ofcourse we are all very worried about the economic impact this is going to have and Model Y may not be the top 10 issues in our mind

I'm in Ponte Vedra and ordered in March 2019. MSM-Black Interior, Performance without PUP, No FSD. Was supposed to get a March delivery. Got the trade-in and financing all done about three weeks ago and still waiting for a VIN and delivery date.... Maybe it's a strange configuration to not have done the PUP?