Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any delivery in Florida?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here is a bizarre one. I ordered a Non Performance MSM with the black 20'' rims LR not FSD. I made the order 3 days ago on 3/30/20
Just got a call for delivery this Sat. I was shocked to say the least, even asked to make sure they called the right phone number. Cant wait to see it. I was expecting a 1 year wait. I can barely find good picks on the internet let alone getting ready to own one. Im in Tampa Florida. Just hoping Tesla doesn't get shut down from the virus before then.
3/30/20 ? order placed 3 days ago on a date in the future ? Agreed, that is bizarre

Traded
Out of all the FL deliveries has anyone traded in their vehicles? If so how did that go?
Traded in my Yukon. Strange enough but they didn’t even really look at it. I used a carmax quote because they offered me 3k more than Tesla did. Anyway. Gave them the keys and my title and it was done. Nobody walked around it, even had me check the mileage and write it down for them. Easiest thing I’ve ever done.

Lets see a pic. Did you get at the location on FL Ave?
M3%Y7bFGS9uUfkdj7FbRXw.jpg

Model Y Long range AWD with induction rims. I didn't get the full self driving.Maybe later.
z6WvgdwuTfa0TAzdm7DZLw.jpg

Reactions: PDACPA and h2oAok
So I got a text that my delivery is tentatively scheduled for 3/31. I immediately went to the account and saw a VIN number. Got exited but about an hour later the VIN disappeared. I still see the delivery appointment but no VIN and I didn't even got a chance to copy it. To be continued...

So I got a text that my delivery is tentatively scheduled for 3/31. I immediately went to the account and saw a VIN number. Got exited but about an hour later the VIN disappeared. I still see the delivery appointment but no VIN and I didn't even got a chance to copy it. To be continued...
Check your loan agreement, it will list the VIN. They did the same thing to me, listed VIN and removed a few hours later but the loan agreement doc still has the new VIN.

Started through the prepare for delivery routine.
Awaiting quote on 2019 M3 trade-in. Interesting part here is my order configuration from over 6 months ago is the MY long range rear wheel drive with white interior FSD. Since they don’t offer that configuration any longer - be interesting to see what they are getting me prepared to have delivered.

Down here in Miami. Ordered a Blue/White LR FSD 20"wheels a year ago 3/15/19. Got an update in late Feb to expect delivery. Tick-Tock. Then mid-march asking for finance information. Entered trade-in details and 3rd party financing. Tick-Tock. Called Coral Gables Tesla yesterday. They said they have delivered a model y, but nothing in their current list matches my model. Tick-Tock.