Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any double strollers that fit in Model X frunk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not current my my strollers any more, but that seems like a challenge. Can't you put all your diapers in the frunk and free up some space for the stroller in the back? Or add a trailer maybe? o_O

Currently we have a single stroller in the frunk which allows us to use the entire trunk for Costco runs. Sounds like there aren't any double strollers small enough to fit in the frunk so that sort of settles it. We just have to buy less at Costco. Or bring the Honda Odyssey.

Currently we have a single stroller in the frunk which allows us to use the entire trunk for Costco runs. Sounds like there aren't any double strollers small enough to fit in the frunk so that sort of settles it. We just have to buy less at Costco. Or bring the Honda Odyssey.
Or just leave your least favorite kid in the car!

Maclaren makes some skinny strollers, but I don't think they are newborn compatible. It's been a while since I've been in that world. Like @Halcyon I made use of a ride along board, but my kids were all like 3 years apart -- so that was an option. Don't know if your older one will be big enough for that.

Don't those costco carts fit two kids across?

Reactions: Halcyon
Since you have a newborn on the way, I assume you're looking for a double stroller that has the ability to have an infant car seat that snaps into it? If so, there are NO double strollers of that type that will fit in the FRUNK. I'm in a similar situation to you and looked very long and hard, but was never able to find one. The FRUNK really isn't that large. There are many many double strollers that will fit in the TRUNK due to its huge depth when the storage shelf is removed.

I just ordered the Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite. The Citron yellow version is on sale at Amazon for $169. It's apparently the smallest tandem on the market, but listed dimensions make it just a few inches too big for the frunk. Will report back once I get it.

DC6305DB-7380-465A-94B4-A4B9C5CD1F66.jpeg

Found a double stroller that actually fits in the Frunk!!

Was skeptical that one existed but after taking the in-store model out to the car to test, I was pleasantly surprised. Now I can keep my 3rd row up and still have all the trunk space behind it for other things!

It’s not the most high tech and the storage underneath would have been nicer if it was just one big area rather than 2 separate ones but the pro’s of fitting into the Frunk outweighed any negatives

ZOBO 2x SIDE BY SIDE STROLLER

Great job!!

View attachment 262980

Was skeptical that one existed but after taking the in-store model out to the car to test, I was pleasantly surprised. Now I can keep my 3rd row up and still have all the trunk space behind it for other things!

It’s not the most high tech and the storage underneath would have been nicer if it was just one big area rather than 2 separate ones but the pro’s of fitting into the Frunk outweighed any negatives

Reactions: MelaniainLA
View attachment 262980

You win the award for most informative post of the year (at least among those of us with more than one small child). ;)