Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Emails from Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

arondaniel

Il Sessanta Caricato
Sep 20, 2011
Memphis
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has received an October newsletter from Tesla yet. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. 18 months is a long time to wait. It's hard to maintain this level of excitement so I hope they keep the information flowing.

Another event for newer reservation holders would be great...

-Aron

Agreed. They JUST released the HD videos and auto blog green just ran the story on them today. Then you've got Model X in the next month to month and a half, and then the beginning of 2012 will have lots of tidbits running up to final deliveries.

They should be fine.

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has received an October newsletter from Tesla yet. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. 18 months is a long time to wait. It's hard to maintain this level of excitement so I hope they keep the information flowing.

Another event for newer reservation holders would be great...

-Aron

ANOTHER event? Wow. The one they just held was amazing. I didn't expect anything at all. I fear you're going to be very disappointed ...

E-mails

Do customer service e-mails ever get responses to questions?

I know there may have been a bunch of questions after the factory tour, and my questions are probably going to be answered as soon as the whole design is final, but whether or not to upgrade to a Sig is kind of based on a few factors... besides the money issue.

I know there may have been a bunch of questions after the factory tour, and my questions are probably going to be answered as soon as the whole design is final, but whether or not to upgrade to a Sig is kind of based on a few factors... besides the money issue.

I think it would be best to call the Menlo Park store and talk with a sales rep directly.

I think it would be best to call the Menlo Park store and talk with a sales rep directly.

I was there talking to reps a while ago and they didn't know much back then (mar 2010?), before I put a deposit. I'd hope they have more information now. Back then they(reps) didn't even know too much about the Roadster. Not owning/having a cell phone is one of my concerns w/ the S. I just thought that responding to e-mails shouldn't be that hard...at least a courtesy response.
So, that my only less than awesome experience w/ Tesla.

I guess I'll spin the old wheel on the phone eh.

Awesome!

I was there talking to reps a while ago and they didn't know much back then (mar 2010?), before I put a deposit. I'd hope they have more information now. Back then they(reps) didn't even know too much about the Roadster. Not owning/having a cell phone is one of my concerns w/ the S. I just thought that responding to e-mails shouldn't be that hard...at least a courtesy response.
So, that my only less than awesome experience w/ Tesla.

I guess I'll spin the old wheel on the phone eh.

.....shortly after from TM : )

Hi Scott,

I saw on the forums that you were having trouble having some questions answered, and wanted to reach out to see what we can do to make sure we are able to keep in touch. When you have a moment, can you tell me what email address had you used for this request?

Also, please feel free to reach out to me personally with any questions you may have for us.

Best regards,

Dan

Yes - I've found the customer service emails get responded to fairly quickly compared to some other companies I deal with. I've recently sent feedback about the betas as well as a question or two about Canadian production and they answered as thoroughly as they could (and say they really appreciate feeback!)