TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any folding rear trunk mat for 6/7 seaters?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by pakman00, Aug 10, 2017.

1. pakman00

pakman00 Member

Has anyone come across a full rear trunk mat that folds and that can be used with or without the 3rd row seat down?

2. Msolsona

Msolsona New Member

I have seen a number of them on Amazon. I got the Tesla and with kids it is a pain to get it in and out when we need the 3rd row. But I do like the fitting for the weathertech ones. If anybody has any recommendations, let me know.

3. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

4. guipingfang

guipingfang Banned

5. Mitrovic

Mitrovic Member

I like the topfit mats:
    IMG_9345.jpg IMG_9347.jpg IMG_9348.jpg

6. Elice

Elice Member

7. b_rad

b_rad Member

I have the Lloyd rubbertite all weather mats for a6 seater. The rear mat covers the third row and cargo area but it can be cut with a utility knife to cover individual seats and cargo area. You loose a little protection but not much. I usually have the shelf in the lower position so this enables the shelf to be covered too.

8. Elice

Elice Member

• Like x 1