Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Fremont Ys with cargo cover/package shelf yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR Gray yesterday. VIN F559. Has new door trims, matrix lights, and cargo shelf. Fremont built 09/2022.
Found a couple of issues.
  • speck of dirt under paint
  • paint in gap discolored and uneven
  • trunk glass unaligned (higher) than roof glass
  • front windows not flush with rear windows (this may be normal as it is the same on both sides)
  • passenger door not flush with rear door
Overall, nothing major so I accepted delivery and scheduled a service appt.
This only thing you need to ask Tesla to fix is the rear glass alignment with the roof glass.
The rest of the stuff is highly normal and I wish my car was like that "perfect".

Reactions: vlee
Just took delivery of my MYP (F543) this week and it doesn’t have the parcel shelf. It also has Pirelli tires. However, it does have the new door trim, headlights, and I’m impressed by the fit and finish so far. It feels more premium and better built than my 2018 Model 3 LR.

What about install? DIY? Photos would be awesome if/when you can share.

Thanks. Guess that means I am still a few weeks out. What a pain in the butt, as I am most likely now going to have to fly back just to pick up the car.

I went ahead and just ordered one for $200. I had placed my MYLR in March, so it's supposed to come with one. But instead of one being included with the car at delivery, Tesla will give you credit to buy one. I'll just use that credit to get me a 2nd one to put inside the trunk for emergencies.