Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any FSD beta NEW installs in the last four weeks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering this too. I've been working on my Safety Score... having trouble getting it up (don't got there). I'm wondering if I might get access when my 30 day average ticks over 99.0. Maybe they round up and it happens at 98,51? Or maybe they just wait for to upgrade a batch of folks at the next beta release? And FWIW, the score appears to be weighted by daily mileage. Last week I logged about 400 miles at only a 97. That's going to set me back a little.

I'm wondering this too. I've been working on my Safety Score... having trouble getting it up (don't got there). I'm wondering if I might get access when my 30 day average ticks over 99.0. Maybe they round up and it happens at 98,51? Or maybe they just wait for to upgrade a batch of folks at the next beta release? And FWIW, the score appears to be weighted by daily mileage. Last week I logged about 400 miles at only a 97. That's going to set me back a little.

Honestly just unenroll for a few days. Let scores reset. Then enroll again. Now you know what events are penalized. 10.9 should be out in 1-2 weeks. They seem to be adding a batch with each roll out. If you keep a 99+, you’ll get in.

How do I know? I had a 2020 model S LR+ that was added to 10.1 beta. Then I sold it in Dec and beta was removed on it. I purchased a 2022 MS plaid with FSD. It did not have beta. I had to enroll again which I did on Dec 22. My score was 100 at the Xmas roll out but I only had 60 miles driven so I didn’t get in. By the 27th of Dec, I had over 100 miles and a 99 score and got added on 27th.

It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in the que. if your score is high, you’ll get in on the next batch. But it’s hard to get a 96 up to a 99 when there are already 1000+ miles driven. Reset it, drive carefully for 1-2 weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: Enginerd and K5TRX
Honestly just unenroll for a few days. Let scores reset. Then enroll again. Now you know what events are penalized. 10.9 should be out in 1-2 weeks. They seem to be adding a batch with each roll out. If you keep a 99+, you’ll get in.

How do I know? I had a 2020 model S LR+ that was added to 10.1 beta. Then I sold it in Dec and beta was removed on it. I purchased a 2022 MS plaid with FSD. It did not have beta. I had to enroll again which I did on Dec 22. My score was 100 at the Xmas roll out but I only had 60 miles driven so I didn’t get in. By the 27th of Dec, I had over 100 miles and a 99 score and got added on 27th.

It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in the que. if your score is high, you’ll get in on the next batch. But it’s hard to get a 96 up to a 99 when there are already 1000+ miles driven. Reset it, drive carefully for 1-2 weeks.
I concur with the unenroll/enroll once you figure out you have to drive like your great-grandmother. I did it about three weeks ago and re-enroll after three days. I'm currently at 100.

In my experience, if you get a forward collision warning, you might as well unenroll right then. No mercy even if it was somebody in the next zip code turning into a driveway. That's the one element that is the most difficult to control.

In my experience, if you get a forward collision warning, you might as well unenroll right then. No mercy even if it was somebody in the next zip code turning into a driveway. That's the one element that is the most difficult to control.
Agreed. Had to do this, myself.

I have a 99, and I need to drive down to Fremont next Tuesday for a service visit. I'm terrified for my score, since this involves Bay Area freeways. My intent is to use AP as much as humanly possible. If my score is rubbish afterward, or if the service team takes drives and get crap scores, I can only hope to unenroll/reenroll, and put on enough miles in time to get in the running for 10.9, assuming that's the next user onboarding window.

Reactions: Cheffromage
Agreed. Had to do this, myself.

I have a 99, and I need to drive down to Fremont next Tuesday for a service visit. I'm terrified for my score, since this involves Bay Area freeways. My intent is to use AP as much as humanly possible. If my score is rubbish afterward, or if the service team takes drives and get crap scores, I can only hope to unenroll/reenroll, and put on enough miles in time to get in the running for 10.9, assuming that's the next user onboarding window.
I wonder if stuff that happens while in Valet mode dings one's score.