TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any Georgia Model S owners willing to take me for a ride??

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by SeminoleFSU, Apr 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Voluntaryist

I see you whizzing by me in the HOV lanes on 75/85 while I'm stuck in traffic on my commute and all I can do is watch in envy... :tongue:

No, but in all seriousness- the closest dealerships are in FL (south Florida) and I won't be able to make it down there until late October or early November when me and the GF take a vacation cruise... I'd like to be able to look at a Model S (sit, and possibly even ride) in one before then so I can plop down my $5k without (as much) concern... :cool:

Anybody out there willing to meet me, or heck, I'll come to you... if you have some time to show yours off? I got this idea from a very nice FL Tesla owner I spoke on the phone with the other day who offered to let me test drive his if I ever made it down to West Palm Beach... I think I'll probably take him up on it if I can't find anyone willing to share their joy here in Georgia before Oct/Nov..

Any takers? :biggrin:

Patrick-

2. Cheerose

Cheerose Member

If you are on FB, you may want to join the group: Tesla Motors Fans - Atlanta

3. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Voluntaryist

yup... I sent a request earlier today- waiting for "approval" :cool:

4. biggator

biggator Member

Where in the area are you? You'll have to renounce your Noles.. but we may be able to meet up.
    "-)