TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any good detailers in Orlando to apply opti-coat pro?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by L-P-G, Feb 20, 2016.

1. L-P-G

L-P-G Member

I'll be taking delivery of my 90D in March (the wait is killing me), do you guys recommend any good detailers in Orlando to apply opti-coat pro?

2. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your imminent delivery.

If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

3. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
  4. Darryl

Darryl ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm

I did a lot of research and also chose Superior Detailer in Orlando. I am picking up my Tesla Model X P90D tomorrow (2/25/16) at noon. I will be taking it directly from the Orlando Service to Steve at Superior Detailer.

I am having paint decontamination, Paint Correction, clay bar treatment, Xpel Wrap and Crystal Serum. It will take 3-4 days. Once I get it I plan on washing it and applying two coats of EXOv2 Ultra Durable Hydrophobic.

5. L-P-G

L-P-G Member

I requested a few quotes and the only person that answered me was Sean at Mobile Empire Detailing. He said they have done quite a few MS and even told me what to tell the show room to minimize on factory installed swirlmarks and make the paint correction easier. Has anyone else used them?