Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any good place in Ottawa to get Winter tires set for Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used PMC tire last fall. Good selection of tire brands and sizes. Good selection of rims. They also sold me Tesla tire pressure sensors and mounted and balanced the tires. They will ship to your home or to your tire shop for mounting. Recommended. They are in Quebec, so shipping should be quick. It was for me in NS.

I used PMC tire last fall. Good selection of tire brands and sizes. Good selection of rims. They also sold me Tesla tire pressure sensors and mounted and balanced the tires. They will ship to your home or to your tire shop for mounting. Recommended. They are in Quebec, so shipping should be quick. It was for me in NS.
+1 for PMC. Last year I ordered online and they shipped mounted tires to my home. Everything worked smoothly.

But I have to say, OP is super late to just start looking for winter tires. If you can find a reputable place that carries the winter tires you want, don't wait.

F32A7437-CA59-4FCE-8E52-DA27C54869FE.jpeg

Black Tires for good prices (also used PMC before and they were great too). Best time to buy was a few weeks ago. Kal Tire to install - helpful and do lots of Teslas. Costco are good too but they'll only install new tires bought from them, or used tires - can't bring your own new ones.

My main advice @Superfast8 would be to stay away from the cheap places like Canadian Tire!