Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any good recommendations for 7 seater trunk mat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently got my MYLR7 and wanted to see if anybody has good recommendations on trunk mats. I believe my sub trunk cover is the new style that isn’t reversible like the previous version. I can only find mats that fit the old version. If anybody has good recs please let me know!

I recently got my MYLR7 and wanted to see if anybody has good recommendations on trunk mats. I believe my sub trunk cover is the new style that isn’t reversible like the previous version. I can only find mats that fit the old version. If anybody has good recs please let me know!

I brought a set for my Model 3 two years ago and I love them. So I brought another set for my MY LR 7 seaters I just picked up last Sunday.

I brought a set for my Model 3 two years ago and I love them. So I brought another set for my MY LR 7 seaters I just picked up last Sunday.

These look great but sold out 😩

The 3d mats on Amazon look good too.

3D MAXpider All-Weather Third Row Seat Back Cover & Trunk Mat for Tesla Model Y 7-Seat 2021 Premium Custom Fit Cargo Liner https://a.co/d/4ErH8dW

My question about these is if they fit when the side bins and lids are installed. It looks like they might wrap the sides of the cargo area a bit

If you want to buy high-quality floor mats, I suggest you know about TESERY's all-weather PTE Tesla floor mats: TPE All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023 Model 3 2021-20.

This 6-piece set of Tesla foot mats is manufactured according to the internal contours of Tesla Model Y and Model 3 for a perfect fit and excellent appearance. It is made of non-toxic and tasteless TPE material, which is durable and easy to clean. This material has better wear resistance, heat resistance and flexibility than traditional PVC in hot/cold weather.

The raised sides provide additional protection for spills and wet items, and provide maximum protection for Tesla Model Y flooring to prevent spills, stains, dirt, soil, snow, etc. Numerous Tesla owners have purchased them and received unanimous praise!