Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any graphical inclined memebers for window sticker design?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S and I'm waiting for Gen 3 myself. If the Gen 3 car has a 200 mile "real world" range, I'll most likely sell my Model S and buy one. I never wanted a $90k car. I just wanted an electric car that I could drive on a daily basis and never have to worry about running out of charge. The Model S is the only one out there, period.

By "real world 200 mile range" I mean running the A/C or heat while driving, in non-ideal weather conditions. This would mean I can count on 200 miles every single day of the year almost. That's what the Model S gives me now. I love the car. But its way more expensive than I would like it to be. Not saying its not worth it, so Tesla defenders please don't attack.

By "real world 200 mile range" I mean running the A/C or heat while driving, in non-ideal weather conditions. This would mean I can count on 200 miles every single day of the year almost.
I figure that the Tesla Model ☰ 85 would have an EPA rated 318 mile range. You'd likely have a 'Drive It Like You Stole It' range of around 223 miles. Methinks the base version would be a Model ☰ 60, with an EPA range of 250 miles. I think either would fit the bill for your needs. ;-)