TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any graphical inclined memebers for window sticker design?

Discussion in 'Future Cars' started by hockeythug, Aug 10, 2014.

1. hockeythug

hockeythug Active Member

2. Electricfan

Electricfan Member

I have a Model S and I'm waiting for Gen 3 myself. If the Gen 3 car has a 200 mile "real world" range, I'll most likely sell my Model S and buy one. I never wanted a $90k car. I just wanted an electric car that I could drive on a daily basis and never have to worry about running out of charge. The Model S is the only one out there, period.

By "real world 200 mile range" I mean running the A/C or heat while driving, in non-ideal weather conditions. This would mean I can count on 200 miles every single day of the year almost. That's what the Model S gives me now. I love the car. But its way more expensive than I would like it to be. Not saying its not worth it, so Tesla defenders please don't attack.

3. Red Sage

Red Sage The Cybernetic Samurai

I figure that the Tesla Model ☰ 85 would have an EPA rated 318 mile range. You'd likely have a 'Drive It Like You Stole It' range of around 223 miles. Methinks the base version would be a Model ☰ 60, with an EPA range of 250 miles. I think either would fit the bill for your needs. ;-)

4. wart

wart Member

Well, there is the license plate frame. I've seen one of those on a Honda Civic where I work.