Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any greater toronto or ottawa area reservation holders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I know there are some early Canadian reservation holders on this forum. I was wondering if it would be possible to meet up and take a look at the car when it arrives. I was informed by the tesla store at the Yorkdale mall that they would be showing and giving test drives by reservation place. We are looking to replace our 2013 Infiniti JX, so it would either be a tesla model s or model X. This would really be appreciated. We would have been settled on a model s but it is very hard for many of our elderly relatives to enter/exit, so the added ground clearance would be great. I am prepared to drive (live in Kingston) to Toronto whenever convenient (go there every second week for business).
Thanks,
Daniel Levin

I am production number 15 and in the Ottawa area. I will need to test drive a vehicle before I commit, so would be interested in test drive even if I have to go to TO to do so. Did the Yorkdale store have any specifics?

I'm going to guess that the Yorkdale store will host a drive-event sometime before the end of the year. Otherwise, if no Signature holders come forth, I would be happy to show you my general production #8 when I receive it (maybe January/February 2016??). If you don't have a current reservation and are not allowed to book a test drive, then you could always join a reservation holder. Again, I'd be happy to have you tag along.