Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any idea when the booking for Tesla cars will open in Dubai?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the test drive the quickest way is to use the website and click on the Test Drive link. If you visit Dubai Mall in person, one of sales people will organize that for you.

I went to Dubai Mall yesterday. The valet parking attendant (at fashion carpark) already knew it was a Tesla, took my car and returned it fully charged at the 3-day old destination charger. There were an incredible number of people visiting the Tesla stand at the Mall - the few sales people were swamped. While my wife was shopping I decided to act as a stand-in sales person. I think I did an awesome job - probably sold a few :).

Reactions: Green46 and dndcruz
Here is a quick look at the destination chargers at Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates. There is an interesting contrast.

At Dubai Mall you have to Valet Park and select "VIP" which costs AED 200. The upside is that you are in a prime location and have a zero wait to leave. Your car will be roped off and provide good advertising for Tesla.

dxb_mall_dest_01.jpg dxb_mall_dest_02.jpg

At Mall of the emirates it is public access and therefore free. I couldn't access any of the chargers as they were all ICEd (block by vehicles that run on Internal Combustion Engines). I saw from the comments on PlugShare that the main breaker was tripping when someone was trying to charge a Renault Zoe.

moe_dest_01.jpg