Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any idea why my Tesla MX lights are flashing on their own

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
Any idea why my Tesla MX ( last update ) lights are flashing on their own every 30 min !
it's in closed carage no one around the car
Sentry mode one >>>

Saghost

Oct 9, 2013
Delaware
but car in my carage and no anyone there and iam looking by camera and it's not imposbile to some one access to there

Which doesn't mean Sentry mode doesn't think there's someone there. I've read of a few threads where it was tripping without a human presence, seemingly related to either animals or lighting.

Reactions: oliver4ever

ElectricSteve

Village idiot
Dec 11, 2014
Switzerland
I had that. Turned out to be a cat from the neighborhood that sneaked into the garage, triggering the movement-sensor, which turns on the light, which triggers an event. Took me a while to figure that one out, staring at the TeslaCam footage for a long time before catching the perpetrator :D

Reactions: oliver4ever

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC