TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any ideas on where to rent MX New York area?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by TS14PCC, Mar 30, 2018.

1. TS14PCC

TS14PCC Member

Any help appreciated, we’re visiting NY in August, from the UK, and I’m looking to rent a MX 6/7 seater for a 4 day 3 night trip to DC. Does anyone know of a reliable source where this can be done? Have been on Turo and already had a trip request cancelled and looking at other reviews I’ve seen trips cancelled by some owners just hours before they were due to start, so this makes me nervous of going down the Turo route. Found one incomplete website for NY Tesla rentals but doesn’t look legit.

Kind regards
    Pete

2. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

• Like x 1
  3. Matthew XC

Matthew XC Member

Turo app. Much cheaper than any company.

4. Lee_B

Lee_B Supporting Member

I have an MX listed in DC. I might be able to help. PM me

• Like x 1
  5. AxeBro

AxeBro MrTryTesla.com

Pete,

I have a 100D MX (with free Supercharging). coming online on Turo over the next few weeks - PM if you are interested. I'm can meet you in Manhattan, or even one of the area airports. 6 seater with console (can remove it if needed).

There are tolls along that route, I can provide a toll pass, we can work out the details.

Also will provide forward facing child seats, if you need them.

• Like x 1