Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any ideas to keep the 2nd seat cup holders from popping out from little feet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i had my kid trip over the open cup holder (that they opened) today and now it doesn't auto-open. i need to get down in there with a flashlight to see if it's repairable by me or if i should just contact my service rep. anyone else have experience with it being stuck like that?

it's really nice otherwise, hopefully one day it will see some use.

i had my kid trip over the open cup holder (that they opened) today and now it doesn't auto-open. i need to get down in there with a flashlight to see if it's repairable by me or if i should just contact my service rep. anyone else have experience with it being stuck like that?

it's really nice otherwise, hopefully one day it will see some use.

Same thing happened to me but because of my dogs. Whenever they would rest their heads on the center armrest they would open the cupholders. Once it was open they thought it was a great step! One time I heard a unknown noise and closed it. Now it doesn't auto-open but isn't necessarily a bad thing at the moment. Usually it is just my dogs and 6 month old that is back there.