Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any info on the Mira Loma Substation project?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Addressing Peak Energy Demand with the Tesla Powerpack

Back in Mid-September, this project was announced. At the time, Tesla said that it would take 3 months to complete. For the last couple of weeks, I've been looking around, hoping to read something about its completion, but I haven't seen, heard or read anything about it.

Does anybody here have any additional info? Was it completed without fanfare? Is it still undergoing construction? Are they in the final phase? Did the whole project get scrapped? I literally can't find any new information about it from SCE, Tesla or any third parties.

Addressing Peak Energy Demand with the Tesla Powerpack

Back in Mid-September, this project was announced. At the time, Tesla said that it would take 3 months to complete. For the last couple of weeks, I've been looking around, hoping to read something about its completion, but I haven't seen, heard or read anything about it.

Does anybody here have any additional info? Was it completed without fanfare? Is it still undergoing construction? Are they in the final phase? Did the whole project get scrapped? I literally can't find any new information about it from SCE, Tesla or any third parties.

Bloomberg confirmed today that it was completed on time.

Tesla Flips the Switch on the Gigafactory