Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any interest in a set of Grey Arachnids?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys
I have a set of Grey Arachnids I had on my car for a short while. The tires have 5mm on them all around. Wheels are perfect, no rash no scratches.
These are nearly the most rare OEM wheel around.
When I had the car in service at Van Nuys a bunch of staff came over and gawked over them explaining they had never seen a set except on Elon's personal car
Im considering selling them to get them out of my garage. I prefer the ride comfort of my 19" cyclones.
If someone is interested post a price you'd be willing to pay. Don't bother low balling cause I'll just keep them once the novelty if the 19's wears off.

• Funny
Reactions: Jordaholic
new silver ones with brand new tires are selling for 2700-3000.
a set of tires is worth about $1300 and yours are nearly shot so if your set were silver used wheels and shot tires maybe they'd be worth $1600-1800 or so? Powdercoating a set of silver ones to a perfect grey of one's choice is about $400 so maybe your set already being grey are worth $2000-2200 which is all I'd offer when brand new silver sets are all over the place at 3k or less and finding good powder coating is a breeze.

Sounds like you think they're worth double that so I'll stop there.

To that end...I'll buy your cyclones since you're likely keeping the arachnids :)

a set of tires is worth about $1300 and yours are nearly shot so if your set were silver used wheels and shot tires maybe they'd be worth $1600-1800 or so? Powdercoating a set of silver ones to a perfect grey of one's choice is about $400 so maybe your set already being grey are worth $2000-2200 which is all I'd offer when brand new silver sets are all over the place at 3k or less and finding good powder coating is a breeze.

To that end...I'll buy your cyclones since you're likely keeping the arachnids :)

The cyclones are grey. The rarest of all. I'm not parting with them. Ever. :)

BTW 5mm leaves about 8000 miles on them!

Reactions: sakimano and Cowby

Where can you get powdercoating for $400 in Los Angeles?? Please do tell :)

Hey guys
I have a set of Grey Arachnids I had on my car for a short while. The tires have 5mm on them all around. Wheels are perfect, no rash no scratches.
These are nearly the most rare OEM wheel around.
When I had the car in service at Van Nuys a bunch of staff came over and gawked over them explaining they had never seen a set except on Elon's personal car
Im considering selling them to get them out of my garage. I prefer the ride comfort of my 19" cyclones.
If someone is interested post a price you'd be willing to pay. Don't bother low balling cause I'll just keep them once the novelty if the 19's wears off.
So what are you asking for them?

this thread needs some pics of the for sale grey Arachnids...
They are all bagged up in my garage, but here's one when I had them on the car

Needless to say they come with everything except the lugs.

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: jelloslug