TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any interest in doing an audio upgrade (Reus)

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by dpodoll, Oct 12, 2014.

1. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

#1 dpodoll, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    I am considering a Reus audio upgrade. Some details in this thread http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/17671-Reus-Audio-Upgrade-Completed!/page2

Listened to the system at TMC Connect. Very impressive. Understand their business model is to sell you the system and you cover travel expenses for the installer to come to you (unless you can take your car to Southern Calif for the install). Multiple installs will reduce travel per install. If there is interest I will contact Reus for detailed costs.

2. StephenM

StephenM Active Member

I must say their system does sound incredible. Alas, I just can't afford it but encourage those that didn't at least get the stock upgraded audio to give this a thought. It really was pretty incredible.

3. spleen

spleen Active Member

Agreed the system sounded great! I wouldn't be able to talk my parents into it but if it was my S, I would definitely consider. Maybe when I get my X...