Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any interest? Spaceballs @ FM Kirby in Wilkes-Barre PA on 9/3 @1:00

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Half Dollar Bill

Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper
Oct 19, 2013
Freeport Maine
Any interest in a pre-Labor Day mini road trip?

The FM Kirby Center in Wilkes Barre PA is showing Spaceballs on Saturday 9/3 at 1:00 PM.
Events - The F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts

We can caravan from the south using either Harrisburg or Allentown superchargers. Destination is also reachable from the north and east.
We can then enjoy post movie revelry at Breakers Brewing and those that need to charge up for home can use their destination chargers.

The theater is right in the heart of Wilkes Barre next to a place called "Public Square", which is basically just the center of town. I think it could be a nice video moment post movie having the cars cruise the square for a few laps. And there is actually parking along the square as well if we wanted to engage the public for a while.

There are other charging options including another HPWC close to Breakers if needed.

If there's interest, I'll create an event for formal sign-up.

I'm a "native" so let me know if there are any questions re:destination logistics. The Kirby is a nice theater. I may have a media contact to leverage if this turns into an "event" so gauging interest early would help me to know whether to reach out.

Thanks
Bill

Hey folks.
In the interest of full disclosure, I've got a family conflict that's going to keep me away from PA this weekend. The two of you were the only ones that responded with even a remote interest. The Kirby and Breakers are great places so please carry on if it's your intent but otherwise my apologies for having to miss it.
I feel badly because I had towel stories to swap with Odebek and it'll be the second weekend in a row I've missed Xenius.
Oh well. One of these days there will be a ribbon cutting for the Laurel supercharger. Drive happy!

No worries HDB. I will in fact be away this weekend visiting friends in upstate new york. However that does mean I get to add some new superchargers to the notches in my belt!

Happy travels! We'll connect at some point I'm sure.