TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any Late April-May people hear from their DS about imminent deliveries?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Debaser, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Debaser

Debaser Member

I have a Late April-May delivery window. I am wondering if anyone with the same window has received their MX, or has heard anything about when their delivery actually will occur. Thanks!

• Informative x 1
  2. Pjjava34

Pjjava34 Member

Was told yesterday my 49xx vin is in latter stages of production and should be expected to be delivered by mid May in ATL.

3. Debaser

Debaser Member

That's great. Mine is 46XX with delivery to Nashville. I had a 90D with every option but the P, similar to yours. Hopefully I hear something soon.

4. AdamSM

AdamSM Member

I've been told that my X ("late April-May") will go into production in May. I figure that I'm looking at late May-June. Note that I had to ask to get this update--the website still says late April-May.

5. VABarb

VABarb Member

I was Late April-May and just got a call today from my DS - will enter production May and delivery mid June...:( searching for the June thread....

6. idoco

idoco Member

^^Same as VA Barb. April/May turned to late May/June. Except he added +/- two weeks for transportation (I'm on East Coast).

7. Cheeba

Cheeba Member

Sent my DS an email today. My fully maxed out P90DL 31xx has not yet entered production. Delivery is on the east coast. He thinks it will still be delivered by the end of May, but I doubt it. Now I am concerned about my financing quote expiring. I do not want another hard inquiry on my credit report.

8. MattXowner

MattXowner Member

Was at the service center today to look and explore MX awaiting delivery. If you haven't gotten your hands on one of these yet, it will be 150% worth the wait. Every feature so thought out, so amazing.

My VIN is 48XX with delivery to AZ. Website still shows "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue."

Lauren, my DS, who is awesome, said car will begin production in the next 2-3 weeks so may get my car late May to mid June. Also indicated that door issues and 3rd row issues have been resolved.

I order 90D, blue on tan, 6 seat, AP, no premium.

• Like x 2
  9. MrE8

MrE8 Member

Vin 21xx late March-April delivery.

Went into production April 11.

Completed production April 19.

DS estimates QC about a 2 week avg before completion but it's still variable. (She told me this yesterday after it's been there a week)

90D 20" non pup 6 seats

• Informative x 2
  10. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Anyone after 52xx receive any notice?

11. roblab

roblab Active Member

HA! VIN 2926, delivery window of late March to early April (and here it is almost May) still in inspection. I wonder if we are playing a game, as I have not yet paid the amount in full on the Tesla payment site, and wonder if it won't be ready until it shows "paid". Or if I shouldn't pay until it is inspected!

Living only a hundred miles of so from the factory, I have offered to come inspect it for them, but no takers. Good luck, you all. It takes a looooong time. Don't hold your breath.

12. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

Don't pay till it's inspected. I paid on 3/27 (and no car yet).

• Informative x 1
  13. ModelX

ModelX Member

Got a call today that 37XX can be picked up this Friday!!

• Like x 1
  14. MyModelX

MyModelX Member

I don't think payment makes any difference. Mine is Vin 2924 and fully paid. I was told yesterday that it is still going to be 1-2 weeks.

I had panned a road trip for the next weekend. Tesla has generously agreed to give me a loaner as they had promised me a sooner delivery and my reservations at lake Shasta cannot be cancelled.

• Like x 1
  15. MikeL

MikeL some guy

:D:D:D

ps: my DS emailed today to say he'll let me know the status of mine by Monday

• Like x 1
  16. K-MTG

This doesn't make since, we see 51xx being delivered but we have others below 3xxx who are still waiting.

17. Cloc

Cloc Member

I'm very suspicious. Maybe they want to reward the "choice" people with 100kwh

18. K-MTG

Was just told that I should enter production next week. Hopefully it will happen, VIN 57xx

• Like x 1
  19. FlaNudistXOwner

0041XX 90D - was told by my DS this week that the vehicle entered production last weekend and that it takes two weeks.Shipping takes 4 days and will be available shortly thereafter. My window shows April - Early May

20. VABarb

VABarb Member

Sounds more like you got caught up in the seat problem :(.... seriously doubt that it has anything to do with paid or not since some posters have paid in full and don't have x and some paid when they picked it up. Believe me if there was evidence that paying speeds up the process - many of us would be paying now!!! :D Hope you get yours soon!