Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Late April-May people hear from their DS about imminent deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sent my DS an email today. My fully maxed out P90DL 31xx has not yet entered production. Delivery is on the east coast. He thinks it will still be delivered by the end of May, but I doubt it. Now I am concerned about my financing quote expiring. I do not want another hard inquiry on my credit report.

Was at the service center today to look and explore MX awaiting delivery. If you haven't gotten your hands on one of these yet, it will be 150% worth the wait. Every feature so thought out, so amazing.

My VIN is 48XX with delivery to AZ. Website still shows "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue."

Lauren, my DS, who is awesome, said car will begin production in the next 2-3 weeks so may get my car late May to mid June. Also indicated that door issues and 3rd row issues have been resolved.

I order 90D, blue on tan, 6 seat, AP, no premium.

HA! VIN 2926, delivery window of late March to early April (and here it is almost May) still in inspection. I wonder if we are playing a game, as I have not yet paid the amount in full on the Tesla payment site, and wonder if it won't be ready until it shows "paid". Or if I shouldn't pay until it is inspected!

Living only a hundred miles of so from the factory, I have offered to come inspect it for them, but no takers. Good luck, you all. It takes a looooong time. Don't hold your breath.

HA! VIN 2926, delivery window of late March to early April (and here it is almost May) still in inspection. I wonder if we are playing a game, as I have not yet paid the amount in full on the Tesla payment site, and wonder if it won't be ready until it shows "paid". Or if I shouldn't pay until it is inspected!

Living only a hundred miles of so from the factory, I have offered to come inspect it for them, but no takers. Good luck, you all. It takes a looooong time. Don't hold your breath.
I don't think payment makes any difference. Mine is Vin 2924 and fully paid. I was told yesterday that it is still going to be 1-2 weeks.

I had panned a road trip for the next weekend. Tesla has generously agreed to give me a loaner as they had promised me a sooner delivery and my reservations at lake Shasta cannot be cancelled.

Reactions: BornToFly

Sounds more like you got caught up in the seat problem :(.... seriously doubt that it has anything to do with paid or not since some posters have paid in full and don't have x and some paid when they picked it up. Believe me if there was evidence that paying speeds up the process - many of us would be paying now!!! :D Hope you get yours soon!