Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any loyal Tesla fans switch to Taycan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dirty Dog

M3LR 2018, MYLR 2021, MSLR 2022 & CT on order!
I have a M3 and MY and ordered the new MSLR with a May delivery. Not excited about the steering wheel, stalks etc but love everything else. Love Tesla. Now this vibration thing is a real turnoff. Has anyone switched to a Taycan? Would love to hear your experience/comparision/thoughts. Thank you

I contemplated switching while waiting over a year for my S Performance/Plaid. The taycan handles way better and looks alot flashier (which is either good or bad. The current S software is a pile of *sugar*, but maybe it gets better (or maybe it gets worse)? I like the yoke, the lack of turn signal stalks sucks. If you ever plan on roadtripping Tesla's supercharger network is waaay better. End of the day though the Taycan was too small a car for me though.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I contemplated switching while waiting over a year for my S Performance/Plaid. The taycan handles way better and looks alot flashier (which is either good or bad. The current S software is a pile of *sugar*, but maybe it gets better (or maybe it gets worse)? I like the yoke, the lack of turn signal stalks sucks. If you ever plan on roadtripping Tesla's supercharger network is waaay better. End of the day though the Taycan was too small a car for me though.
you mean the interior seats too small. The car itself is freaking large. Interior design is sport car than sedan.