Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any LR AWD black interior 19 inch no FSD got schedule yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks...gives me hope. I ordered Day 1 also and have been pretty pissed that people that ordered two weeks ago are getting theirs first. Imagine if Apple only delivered most expensive iPhones on opening day and left everyone else hanging? Especially when the people left hanging consists of your biggest fans that ordered Day 1 out of immense excitement for your products.

Hey, I'm more than willing to wait a bit for something I've never seen, but I feel for you people who ordered on day one and are watching other "Johnny-come-latelies" :) get their cars first.
Maybe Tesla should have a special logo on the cars for the people who ordered first regardless of delivery date.

Me neither. wondering
That makes me feel better I don’t want it until September. Any model 3 owners have experience with declining once you get a VIN and how long it takes to get offered another? Weeks? Months?
My experience with ordering M3 last year was that after I decline my first delivery, they called me a week after to take delivery of another vehicle. And then after I refuse the second one, they called me 2 weeks later for a third one. At that point, I just cancel my reservation. In each instance, I told them that I won’t need/unable to take delivery for at least 3 months because I was in the middle of relocating. But MY may be different.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jschenen