Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Luck Hearing Back from RoadsterServiceNA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What has been your experience with hearing back from Tesla using the [email protected] email address?

I've emailed them twice looking for the door weatherstipping due to my car needing some paint work. So far no reply. I sent the first email on 02 MAR and the second on 10 MAR. Still haven't heard back from Tesla. Is this a common experience with this "improved" support for Roadster owners?

it's been spotty for me. Sometimes quick responses. Sometimes long waits.

They were able to schedule annual service before my car was added to my Tesla Account, but after 4 months were not able to actually get my car added!!

Luckily I found that Tesla added that functionality to their site where it was processed in 2 days . . .

What has been your experience with hearing back from Tesla using the [email protected] email address?

I've emailed them twice looking for the door weatherstipping due to my car needing some paint work. So far no reply. I sent the first email on 02 MAR and the second on 10 MAR. Still haven't heard back from Tesla. Is this a common experience with this "improved" support for Roadster owners?

Won't Lotuse Elise/Exige weatherstripping work?

Won't Lotuse Elise/Exige weatherstripping work?
No. For the back of the door Lotus went with a squared off stripping for the Elise and the Roadster is rounded. I talked to two different Lotus parts guys and they both said the Lotus stripping is square like the picture shows. My body guy thought it would be easier to try to pull the old stuff rather than try to adopt a square molding to the Roadster curve.

Hit and miss, mostly miss... My PEM/Motor fan has apparently died (see Think I need a new PEM Fan... Anything else to check?), and I emailed them to get more troubleshooting information. The only message I got (2 days later) was a relatively useless "take it to the SC for diagnosis", with an attached document with instructions for how to upload the logs to Tesla. Tried that, and they wouldn't upload (gets to 99% then errors out). Replied to the message regarding the upload error; no response...

If you need help, the best places to call are Gruber in Arizona (which I have done, very helpful), or Carl in Washington (emailed him earlier on another issue and got a prompt reply).

Reactions: drewski