TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any luck ordering with T SportsLine? Horrible customer communication...

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by chicagoMX, Feb 22, 2019.

?

Experience with T Sportline

Poll closed Mar 8, 2019.
  1. Positive

50.0%
  2. Negative

50.0%
  1. chicagoMX

chicagoMX New Member

Has anyone had any luck ordering from T Sportline? I placed a Model 3 lowering springs order in September. There is zero communication on product delays. I reach out every 4-6 week and they state it will be shipping within a few weeks - if you are lucky enough to get them to respond at all. Last communication was early January said shipping by the end of the month. We are closing out February now, and no respond after 3 emails in the past week or so.

Starting to feel like a scam and very frustrating. Just curious to hear if this is common with them or this is a one off issue.

Thanks!
    MX and Model 3 Owner

2. chicagoMX

chicagoMX New Member

I wanted to follow up on this post. I received a call from the president. He was very sincere and explained the situation in detail. Due to material shortages, looking at end of March now, They just need to train their customer service folks to respond. :)

I’ll provide an update once I have them installed!

3. yearofthedragon

Material shortages no surprise.

"Trade war" has put a cramp on the import of raw materials so importers who supply spring manufacturers have likely had to go to back up sources for raw spring coil.