Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any luck with recent Y SR orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just heard that our inventory SR from back east didn't make the truck as expected. Not sure if that just means a delay or what at this point. Anyone in Philly want to check for a MSM SR Y (stock everything) at any of the stores there? I can confirm the vin of any you find one.

I remember seeing a few MSM SR MY in the EV-CPO site a week or so back and I believe it was in Philadelphia. There were quite a few out in the East Coast, NY and Jersey. Some also in FL. Unfortunately, everything appears to be out of stock in the inventory websites.

Ordered mine plain vanilla white MYSR no upgrades back on Jan 23, still no update nor matched to car. Will I still get one? SA has been basically ignoring my calls and emails..
you should still be able to get it since according to my SA they are still producing them to fulfill early orders but don't expect anything until after the quarter end push. She said that their timetable to fulfill all SR orders are until June. Good luck.

you should still be able to get it since according to my SA they are still producing them to fulfill early orders but don't expect anything until after the quarter end push. She said that their timetable to fulfill all SR orders are until June. Good luck.
and by the way, that was my original spec on my car. MY SR white with no other upgrades. I called it the "vanilla mobile". lol

and by the way, that was my original spec on my car. MY SR white with no other upgrades. I called it the "vanilla mobile". lol
Haha ok nice! Thanks for providing info on this. My SA has literally ignored my calls and emails in the past two weeks so this gives me hope. Luckily my current car lease doesn't end till late June so I have a bit of time. I am hoping I can get more of the recent Tesla upgrades when I finally get the car :). Fingers Crossed!

I remember seeing a few MSM SR MY in the EV-CPO site a week or so back and I believe it was in Philadelphia. There were quite a few out in the East Coast, NY and Jersey. Some also in FL. Unfortunately, everything appears to be out of stock in the inventory websites.
That is the one we ordered. There was one in PA and one in Nashville but the Nashville one dissappeared before we could order. We have the VIN for the PA one still on her account so just trying to figure out if it is still there and they need to arrange delivery or what.

That is the one we ordered. There was one in PA and one in Nashville but the Nashville one dissappeared before we could order. We have the VIN for the PA one still on her account so just trying to figure out if it is still there and they need to arrange delivery or what.
I see. I’m sure it is frustrating being in the dark. Do you have an appointment date or is everything still pending?

I did remember seeing a SR MY MSM at my delivery, and, I believe it had the 20 inch wheels on them and it was black interior. There were four cars total, two SR MY, one was mine, the other was a MSM, the other two were Dual Motor and the colors were Blue and MSM. One of the MSM had the 20s on them, can’t remember which.

I see. I’m sure it is frustrating being in the dark. Do you have an appointment date or is everything still pending?

I did remember seeing a SR MY MSM at my delivery, and, I believe it had the 20 inch wheels on them and it was black interior. There were four cars total, two SR MY, one was mine, the other was a MSM, the other two were Dual Motor and the colors were Blue and MSM. One of the MSM had the 20s on them, can’t remember which.
We had an appointment for today, down payment already made and financing approved. Received the call yesterday saying it was postponed because it didn't make the truck and weren't sure when it would be here (maybe as late as April 4th). We already sold our other car to pay for this one so my wife would be without a car until this one comes in. So she asked about getting a courtesy car until our other one is delivered and was told a manager would have to decide that and would call her back. Nothing and apparent both the manager and our SA were off today so had to wait to talk to someone else at the store and received word that the car was still in PA and is ours since it was inventory and we have the vin on our reservation. So they put a red flag on it for urgent transport to us here in NorCal. The reservation has an updated delivery date as 3/31 but we will see if that holds true or not. Still waiting for the manager to return to work so we can find out about a courtesy car to use (we test drove a white/white SR Y about a month ago so if they haven't sold that one they should still have it available and it is pointless to have it as a test drive car since you can't buy SR anymore). If they didn't rush us into the delivery appointment on the 24th (we were trying for the following weekend but they wouldn't let us delay more than a day) we would still have the other car. Sounds pretty reasonable to get a loaner car for a few days, maybe more incentive for them to make sure the car actually makes it on a truck.

Reactions: RedWhite19
These show up on an inventory search right now but not when you clickon them. Guessing they are gone but if you are hunting worth a call in to an SA or the stores themselves to see if they have any luck.

1616712784387.png

Demos are not sold as used. They are listed as new on Tesla.com. Vehicles are only used if they have been registered to someone other than Tesla. A demo with 5000 miles will be titled as new but a car with 25 miles that was registered and returned within the former 7 day window would be resold as used.

Just got an automatic update from Tesla by email. Without talking to me, the order was changed to a different interior and added tow hitch. This adds extra cost to the car I didn't need. Now the delivery estimate is Mar 28 to Mar 31. I wonder if they got a return or something and they just want me to take it in place.